In a bid to write about 7 things that make me grumpy I, in a moment of madness, asked my husband to give me some examples. Hmmm, probably best not go there so I will come up with my own list!
1. Twitter is being a real twit at the moment, get it sorted, enough said.
2. My internet service/telephone/TV service provider is very reliable, we rarely have problems. This is just as well because when we do there is no point phoning them, I may just get a shovel and dig up the cables myself.
3. My husband (yes, he will be offended if I don't mention him!!) has left a buttery/jammy knife on the bread board every morning for thirteen years and three months (give or take). This is instead of walking the 3 feet to the dishwasher and putting it in. This is what I do every morning, for the last 13 years and 3 months.
4. Lack of sleep makes me grumpy. Need I say more?
5. People, aka parents, of other 8 year olds not responding to birthday party invites. Please, if you are reading, always respond. Otherwise how is the poor harassed mother supposed to know how much food to get? Don't just show up with a smile. Even worse, don't just not show up.
7. My neighbours ass framed in my sittingroom window as I tried to breastfeed my baby. He used to, kindly, weed our flowerbed for us. In order to give me privacy he did so with his back to our large sittingroom window, but he suffered from builders bum too. In a fit of borderline hysteria I arranged to concrete out the front garden and build a wall. Problem solved!
Now, Patchwork Bird can knock me off the list of things that make her grumpy. Sorry I took so long.
I will leave this meme open to anyone who would like to join in...............or maybe not because I really am too nosey for that:
Jean from Planet Outreach
Tara from Tazzymania
PS My husband proof read this post last night and, for the first time ever, put the knife in the dishwasher. Result!!